monday again!

Noah's party theme was Go Diego Go! Cakes by Stephanie did the cake she does amazing work, we always go to her for all our cakes and desserts.
My big boy blowing out his candles!
Starting out the celebrations outdoors! Gorgeous but humid day.
Noah and his pals!

I had this nice long update going when it just disappeared, blipped into the internet oblivion. Now I can't remember everything I had written so I'll give you a short version. Noah's birthday party was a blast. It was pretty hot so we ate and let all the kids play outside for a while and then came inside for the cake, presents and pinata portion. Here are some pics! On the beadier side of things I've got loads and loads of bead orders to fill that seemed to pour in over the weekend. Thanks gals!! I've been chipping away at them and I should be finishing them up tomorrow for a big shipping day Wed. and then I'll be able to work on new specials. I've been spending my nights working on new joolz I'll have to get my camera a recharge and post some sneak peeks. I've got a home show coming up in a few weeks and then 2 fall shows and I always worry that I don't have enough pieces or variety and panic so I'll be burning the midnight oil for a while to come :) I know I'm forgetting to mention a bunch of other stuff but it'll come back to me soon enough :) in the mean time have a wonderful day!

Comments

Popular Posts