Tuesday chat


Dinner and a movie over the weekend was great! Thumbs up on "Knocked Up" I don't think we stopped laughing through the whole thing. Tonight is crop night at my house with my Mom group. I always like to make little things for my friends at crops, bookgroup, bunco etc. Here's tonights little goodie :) A big buffet of Chinese take out, good conversation and scrapping the night away I'm sooooo looking forward to it! On the bead front I've got bead specials planned for Friday EARLY but no worries I'll have an email out to give you a heads up. Unless of course you're not on my mailing list , in which case go HERE and sign up! :) I'm still working on putting up all the new joolz I've been working on. I'm aiming to have all that up sometime tomorrow.
Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Popular Posts