Thursday


Where have I been?! Well, after the Relay for Life we headed out of town to Shipshewana Indiana for a little R & R and a whole lotta fun. We usually go 2-3 times a year, it's only a 2 hr drive and Joe's parents have their summer home there and 2 great pieces of property with cabin campers in the woods that seem like you're in the middle of no where but it's really not that far from town and they have their own putt putt golf course and swimming pool and it's right on the river and we cruise the "neighborhood" on golf carts it's just a whole lotta fun I'll post some pictures soon. Needless to say Noah had the time of his life driving the golf carts and seeing all the horse and buggies. We found some great finds at the flea markets, watched some cheese being made at the cheese factory and I was in scrapbook heaven with all the great little shops. There's a big Xmas in July craft show happening there the weekend after the 4th so I reserved myself a booth so now I just need to get busy making new things. I brought several pieces with me so I kinda got a feel for what type of things to make more of like my soldered pendants and rings and then I have a few other non jewelry things like my handmade cards and some other stuff that I also plan to offer it should be alot of fun. I'll post a notice when it gets closer so if you're in the area you can stop in and say Hi! I'm still in vacation mode so I need to get myself motivated and back to work. I'll have 1 or 2 bead sets for specials this weekend I'm thinking probably Saturday. I just need to finish up a few more beads where I left off last week and then they'll be ready to go and then I'll finish up the bead orders from while I was away (didn't have any internet connection out in the woods.) I've got so pictures of a bridal order I've been working on it's something new that isn't in the Bridal Suite yet and they turned out so pretty. I LOVE doing bridal work it almost always needs to be customized to specific colors and style of crystals or pearls and even just the slightest variation changes the look completely so it's never boring. I'll have some pics up soon. Have a great night!

Comments

Popular Posts