Still Wednesday~

New joolz for the week! I got my pictures all done for today and so here's what will be heading to my site soon! I'm in love with these 8mm swarovski crystal rhodium silver ball beads!
One of my Raku encased blooms check out those cool color changes in the raku, gorgeous if I do say so myself;)
Sleeping Beauty Turquoise, bronze freshwater pearls and faceted smokey quartz
Faceted pink candy Jade, super fabulous top drilled Swarovski crystals clustered along with pink and capri blue accent crystals makes for a lot of oh la la!
I think I may have to call this one French Kiss. My hand painted and hand stamped Basic Grey Paper pressed in glass and soldered in silver (LEAD FREE) I happend to monogram and "M" in the clasp charm but you can choose whatever letter you like at checkout. I finished it off with some sterling chain mail, one of my lampwork sugar beads toped with smoked Topaz Swarovski crystals. I'll have a full picture up on the bracelets page soon! Also I tend to get a lot of question about whether the soldered charms are comfortable as bracelets and this one is. I test drove it all week ( hence the "M") I "test drive" several of my pieces whenever possible to ensure that my designs are comfortable to wear because that's a biggie for me. I'm really picky about it.
Did I get to working on earrings yet? Nope but I'll get to it later and hopefully have some more pictures to show you tomorrow! Have a great day!

Love what you see here and can't wait for something to go up on my site? email me and let me know! You can find even more of my work at http://www.stargirljewelry.com/

Comments

Popular Posts