Tueday chatter




We had such a fun weekend! I hope you did too! Ours was full of family, BBQ's, movies and bike rides. Joe took me to see Disturbia for our date night. I had been wanting to see it for weeks now and it was soooooooo good and creepy! We loved it! Definitly going to have to buy it when it comes out on DVD. We also watched Spiderman 2, Noah loved it, I thought some parts might scare him but nope he was all into it and thought it was so cool lol! Another great movie we watched was Night at the Museum which was hilarious and reminded me a little bit of Jumanji. For my birthday present to my brother he picked to go see the new Pirates movie, my treat! We're looking forward to that one! I'm off to go catch up on emails now. It was nice taking a break from the computer this weekend, so if you haven't heard back from me yet give me a tad longer :) Have a great day!

Comments

Popular Posts