Monday! Let's start the week!

Happy Birthday to my Dad today!!!
Had a wonderful weekend with perfect weather so we spent it all either at the park playing or in the yard mulching and fixing the flowerbeds. I picked up a ton of seed packets for our little experimental veggie garden. I'm hoping I have a good of results as I had a few years ago. I've got a little bit of everything to try as well as a ton of herbs but the herbs I'm planting in a little planter outside my kitchen for easy access. The last time I had a successful garden the cucumbers, tomatoes and eggplants did best. This time I also threw in those birdhouse gourds just for fun. I'm about to get Noah down for his nap and head out to the torch. Thank you for all the wonderful compliments on the new button blooms they are big beads and even prettier in person wait until you see! I'm ganna get all of the button blooms finished today and shipped and then start on some new stuff for this weeks specials. I have a ton of Turtles to make too from Made to Order! They've been a hit on Etsy too, he's a cutie for sure and big focal piece too so there's lot's of fun ways to design around him and wear him. It's another beautiful day here to I'm heading out to get some work done now so I can enjoy the rest of the day outside. I'll have a few sneak peeks of some new things to post soon too!

Comments

Popular Posts