Lot's of pics today

Here's some shots from our Chicago trip this past weekend. I'll be shipping out lots of orders all day tomorrow and then working on new things for specials. I'll keep you posted. Also we made the cutest fabric and ribbon memo boards at book group last night , I'll post a pic of that with directions for those interested. It was super easy and fun!
My mom and dad hitting the pavement for some early shopping with us!
Noah and I in front of the old Water Tower building (next to the Water Tower mall) look at all those gorgeous tulips!
Noah playing peekaboo with his visor.
We all took turns posing for pics in down in the below street level plaze at the Cheese Cake Factory. It's so gorgeous down there and fun to sit on the marble steps and catch some rays. The weather was warm and gorgeous the whole 3 days we were there. This top one is of my hubby Joe.
My brother Frank doing his cool rocker pose ;)
Getting ready to enjoy a terrific meal at my favorite place, The Cheese Cake Factory!
Noah and I in the Water Tower Place right were you come in they have the coolest set of fountains and escalators.

Walking the city like true Chicagoans :)
I took lot's of pics of the streets and sky lines. I love all the tall buildings and their amazing architecture. Those bicycle sculptures were in ever set of plant boxes done by different artists. I think I took pictures of every one I could they were really cool.
Here's another one!
Starting and early morning hanging out in the sunshine waiting for out coffee and breakfast at the outdoor cafes.
Another great skyline pic! I have a ton more I'll share later. I was obsessed with all the train car grafitti in the rail yards and the rolling hills and farm land coming into the city and throughout Indiana on the way there and back too so I'll post a few cool shots later. Have a great night!


Comments

Popular Posts