Friday! Friday! Friday!

Hooray for Friday AND a long weekend! I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe weekend eating lot's of great BBQ and enjoying nice weather...even though I think we're in for a weekend of some pretty bad storms. I'm finally going to go see Disturbia tomorrow. I have been saying that every weekend since it came out lol! But this time it's for real and I can't wait, it looks super creepy. I'll let you know how it is. I'm also planning on putting BEAD SPECIALS tomorrow BUT I will leave them up and take orders on them because I do realize that a lot of people will be gone for the weekend and I myself will probably not be near the computer much so this way
no one misses out on anything. Lot's of cute stuff coming your way! Have a great weekend!!!

Comments

Popular Posts