Birthday wind down

Buzzy bee lampwork cell phone charm
Matrix turquoise necklace with big bold silver button flower pendant
Big bold gold boho ring on etsy click the pic to head there and see more!
Purple sugilite, green malachite, mossy agate LARGE pendant with copper accents.
Vintage brass moon and green malachite earrings
Agate carving compass pendant it's a HUGE pendant and the center stone part spins and is super unique! Copper wrapped on suede cord necklace
Sun "window" charm swarovski cube earrings. Ready for summer!



Had a great birthday weekend. Shopping, great food and great weather. Tomorrow is my brother's birthday so we're combining our cake like we always do and are having dinner at my parents with cake and ice cream. I'm taking my brother to see Pirates 3 this week as his present...and a present to myself hehe:) We never got around to getting up to the book festival or the movies but over the past year or so I've turned into a movie nut so I'm looking forward to 2 in one week. So anyhow I've been talking all week about all the new things I've been working on so here are a few! PS. I put the ring on Etsy and it sold in a flash so I just put up another one for sale and I have some other styles in the works still too so keep checking back! These new items are not up on my site just yet. I'll have more time to do all that tomorrow but if you see something you don't want to miss out on email and let me know! Have a great night!

Comments

Popular Posts