Back from Chicago!

We're back and we had a terrific time! The weather was warm, sunny and wonderful the whole time but we came back to Michigan to some wet and gloomy weather yuk! I'll have some pictures of our little weekend jaunt as soon as I get them all uploaded. I'm ganna spend the day working on the rest of my orders for the week and those should be heading out to their new beadie owners by Thursday and Friday and I'll be working on some new things for the weekend. I have some new presses and tools coming that I'm really excited about so hopefully I'll have some cool new things that you all will like! I'm working on some earrings to donate for a great charity for my fellow jewelry designer Elizabeth's website she's based out of Ontario Canada. I'm trying to gather up as many pairs to send to her as I can this week I'm also working on a bunch of new jewelry to donate to our teams for Relay for Life coming up in June. I'll offer some pieces here on my site as well. 100% of the proceeds will go to Relay for Life American Cancer Foundation and charity that is very very near and dear to my heart. I'll be doing the walk in June. The March of Dimes walk was amazing! I raised $155 thanks to all my sponsors and because of our last minute Chicago trip I ended up having my best friend Melissa bring in my $ and sponsor form to the local chapter where I'm registered but because I was in Chicago we walked the city with the Chicago chapter and it was such an amazing feeling. Chicago is one of my most favorite places ever. It's such a beautiful city and it was so great getting to walk the whole city for such a great cause. The whole weekend has pretty much been 3 days of non stop walking and today it's really caught up to me big time lol! I'm so out of shape! yikes! lol! So anyhow I'll have some fun pictures to see of our trip and a lot of cute new things in the next couple of days! Have a great night!

Comments

Popular Posts