Tuesday updates and chat

Click to enlarge...I love the Lion Brand Yarn Lola comics I get them everyweek to my email and they always make me laugh. I've got several new things coming up on the site soon. I need to put some finishing touches and then get to working on my pictures. I picked up some cotton yarn and started a tunic style tank for summer, I'm not working from a pattern just from an idea in my head so we'll see how that goes. It seems to be taking forever to get a good start on it and its making me wonder if it would knit up faster in the round but oh well we'll see. I think I'm going to start THIS up next for those chilly spring and summer nights. Auction ending tonight check that out if you get a chance! Thanks so much for all the super nice emails and compliments on the new look of the site! I'm pretty sure I have all the bugs out and broken links fixed (I could only find one) if you find more email me and let me know, I really appreciate it. I'm in the process of updating my Made to Order page with new stuff and I'll have new beads ready to go later this week is the goal! Have a great day!

Comments

Popular Posts