Tueday chatter

Cool altered art letters from a favorite artist and paper and tool designer Heidi Swapp. After seeing these I think my studio is screaming for some of these altered wall art they're just too cool! lol!

Happy Tuesday! DId you have a good weekend? Did you get to be the trickster or the tricked for April Fools? It was a beautiful weekend weather wise but it looks like it's going to really chill back out again :( Anyhow I've been busy busting out octopuss and sand dollar beads and I am totally caught up as of today and they're all shipped out whew! Now I just have to make some for myself because I really do love all the beachy beads and I want to make myself a fun little bangle style. Speaking of bangle style I created a really fabulous one today but I'm still not quite 100% done tweaking it, I feel like I need to restring yet again and try it with a big bold toggle instead. My mom flipped over it so I know it's a winner so I need to get busy making some fun beads for us for our bracelets :) I'll have the one from today up for sale in the next day or two soon as I find that just right toggle. I've got several new necklaces almost ready to go up with some new pendants and I'll have a new "Strawberry Patch" auction up very very soon as well. It's a super cute one so stay tuned!

Comments

Popular Posts