Saturday

Gosh this week has been rough. Joe's been gone alot this week to be with his grandpa who was very ill and in hospice. Unfortunately he lost his battle with cancer yesterday morning :( Today we have a wedding to attend which neither of us really feel much like going out and being in any sort of "fun" environment but it's a family thing so we have to make the most of it. I'm hoping to spend most of tomorrow at the torch because I've fallen behind on orders and I need like one good day at the torch to really catch up. Lot's of beachy beads to be made :) They always put a smile on my face and are fun to make. I still need to make some up for myself, maybe I'll get to pop a few extra ones in here and there for myself. Ok I'm off for now! I'll be pulling the Freebie winners late tonight and posting them either tonight or tomorrow. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts