Happy Easter weekend!

Got this in another cute email today! Really had me laughing lol!
I'm signed up for the March of Dimes WalkAmerica this year! it's being held at Sterling State Park not far from my house on the 28th at 9 am come out and walk with me! If you'd like to make a donation to sponser me you can check out my registered page through the March of Dimes (they accept paypal) http://www.walkamerica.org/stargirlmom I'll also be supported by friends an family locally so if you are local and would like to give a cash or check donation just email me and I can send you all the info and do a pick up. I really like how their website works with the personal pages though because you can see your goal and the donations and my sponsor can leave me messages which is very motivating. It's a great cause!
Auctions up! More pendants coming later! Have a great day!

Comments

Popular Posts