Tuesday updates and chat







Hope you had a great weekend! Joe had buddies over Saturday for their baseball draft, it's a fantasy baseball thing and way too boring for Noah & I so we had a Mommy/Son shopping day and headed about 30 mins south into Toledo, Oh and spent the day finding some great buys on summer clothes, lunch at Mc D's and Noah picked out several new books too. I also have been working on tons of new stuff and have spent the last couple of days putting them up on the site. I'm currently taking orders for a limited time on some sanddollar and ocotpuss beads. I got a beach themed new auction up. I also got a bunch of new soldered pendants up and ready to go too. I really like the mom pendants especially they make great Mother's Day gifts and don't forget that if you need to you can purchase the cording or sterling chain to go with whatever pendants you want they make a one of a kind and quick gift. For those of you who are crafty gals I have some double looped pendants so you can wire up some beads and charms and add your own style to them. I've got a simple and fun new Sunflower necklace up, several great new bracelets and several fab new pairs of earrings up too! I'm working on some new sewing projects this week too so I'll have some new totes and bags ready to go soon! PLUS this sat. I'll be pulling THREE freebie winners! I get the nicest emails and have the best voters ever and I really appreciate everyone's support and so to make it extra fun I made up some extra sets to give away again! Good Luck!

Comments

Popular Posts