Tueday chatter

Tonight was my book club night! This month we read The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime by Mark Haddon. I totally enjoyed it and it was my second time reading it. It's definitly a uniquely written book and very well written to boot. We also do crafts while we chat and tonight we all worked on Altered Art Projects, lot's of fun! Our next read is a Dean Koontz which are usually pretty freaky, strange, interesting, good and make for fun discussions. I'll let you know how I like it. I'm slacking big time and still need to get my YOJ piece for this week up so I'm hoping I'll get to it tomorrow. I also have several new soldered pendants to add to Rings n Things this week as well as a few other new pieces. Beadies will be on the way soon too! I'm hoping to squeeze in enough time this week to finish off a new auction too! I'll try and get that up by the weekend. I'm heading off to bed! Have a great night!

Comments

Popular Posts