Snowy Tuesday!

YOJ wk 6 challenge Winter Winds. This week I was enticed once again by the warmth of copper and added my own handmade lampwork glass beads in a free form organic squeeze/crunch shape. I also used some swarovski crystal accents and large faceted Opalite for a clasp dangle because it just felt like it needed a little something extra. I have several more copper pieces that this bracelet inspired coming to the site soon.
Had a great weekend! Hope you did too! We're getting hit with quite a bit of snow here in Michigan this week and it doesn't appear to be stopping anytime soon. I've got lot's of pictures to upload of new charms and stampings and pendants and joolz and even beads so bare with me, this week you'll see them all sporadically show up on the site lol! Noah's got a Dr.'s check up today I think he's getting a few of his immunizations today too :( Be back later with some more pics of new things! Have a great day!

Comments

Popular Posts