Monday Update!

YOJ challenge wk7
More copper work for me this week. I'm still iffy about the ear wires it's hard to decide what looks best with copper so these have been antiqued and the copper ear posts that I've been and used before didn't quite look right to me this time around. Anyhow here's copper wire, large cultured pearls from my vintage stash and botswana agate. Very long and dramatic to wear!
Had a great weekend hope you did too. Did a little shopping, went and saw "Because I Said So" Sat. night which was the perfect Valentines Day date movie even Joe enjoyed it. Diane Keaton is hilarious and I really enjoyed Mandy Moore. Right now I'm working on some updates on my site so I'll try to be back on later with some new items to show you. Have a great afternoon!!

PS. I updated the Freebie Giveaway. I'm still not ready to part with my beady surprise button it matches so nicely! So it's another 5 bead set up for grabs. You guys have been soooooo incredibly awesome with your voting. I can't express enough how much I appreciate it and your wonderful emails. I'm working on a multiple giveaway for the next freebie so more than 1 person can win I'll keep you post on that and if you have any suggestions as to what you would like to see up for grabs send an email my way and I'll do my best! Thanks!!!

Comments

Popular Posts