Monday! Let's start the week!

We had a terrific weekend and hope you did too! Here are few pics of the Xmas party!
Noah was trying to dance before I could even get his coat off. Here he is showing me how it's done :)
Every year we have some sort of dancers at the party, this year we had professional ball room dancers and it was fantastic! I'm a HUGE fan of Dancing with the Stars so this was so much fun!
Finally an updated picture of us! I don't think we've had a non goofing off type of picture taken in years!
Who's taller Joe or the tree? lol! The Country Club always does such a wonderful job with their decorations inside and out.
It took us forever to get ahold of Noah and hold him still long enough to snap this pic!
More dancing! Now he's trying to teach his cousin Giovanni how to boogie down ;)

One more of the dancers! They were fabulous! and I loved the costume changes for each style of dance, it was wonderful!

So there you have it we had a blast. My skirt that I made turned out just as I had hoped and I think I channeled Lucy quite nicely lol! My shoes last me all night with lot's of dancing with out killing my feet (When in doubt always choose Nine West I've yet to find another designer that can pull off 4" heels and comfort) on to beadier things, My torch time today is to finish up a few extra little things for orders and some for bead specials and so the plan is to get those up for you guys tomorrow. If you choose Priority shipping you'll have them by the holidays !
PS. Contratulations to my good friend Melissa and her hubby they just welcomed their second baby girl into the world!! We've been friends sinch Freshman year in highschool!! (15 yrs)
Enjoy the rest of your day and thanks for stopping in! I'm going to get some work done.

Comments

Popular Posts