Happy Almost New Year!


Can you belive it's almost 2007!! I love all the possiblities the new year will bring, it's exciting! However I'll still probably spend the first 6 mths still writing 2006 and having to scribble it out on everything lol! I hope you all are having wonderful Holidays! We had a great Christmas Eve and Christmas celebrations with family and friends. Noah is still in a toy daze. The house looks like toy factory exploded but I have to admit I kinda like putting all his stuff together and playing with all the new goodies too lol! He's very into Diego and Dora so I thought I'd share a picture of him with one of his big presents, his Diego Quad (and in his Diego pj's of course lol) He rides it all over the place and luckily it's light so I can just bring it around the house to where ever we're playing. He knows how to push the button to go and steer and everything and he has to hoot and hollar with excitement when he get's going really good, it's quite a site. Gotta love it! So basically I've been really enjoying the little mini vacation of being away from the computer and the hussle and bussle of a usual day, very much lol! But I have been working on some yummy new things today and am about to head back out to the torch some more, I think taking that little break helped because I've got so many cute ideas floating around the brain. I've got lot's of new auctions almost ready to go and I'm going to be doing more smaller mix and match sets for specials next week too. I've got more chocolates, hearts and a very cute set called
" Love Bugs" coming up very very soon! Sign up for my newsletter by emailing me to be the first to be notified of when all these new things are up and ready to go! Also I've posted another Beady Suprise freebie so be sure to check out my freebies page to see how you can win! Have a great day!

Comments

Popular Posts