Sugar High

Noah was a big help handing out candy...but he had to give everything a nibble first :) My mom was Snow White and Noah (Yoda) everybody got stuck with his sucker...literally if you went near him you'd come away smelling like berries and all sticky lol! He loves to share!
Here ya go daddy...one for you, two for me, one for you, three for me... lol!!
I was going to dress up but at the last minute decided to just go as myself, bwahahahahahaa!!! ;)

We had such a blast for Halloween! Hope you did too! I think I'm still on a bit of a sugar high. Noah is only interested in lollipops and kit kats so me and joe are having a hard time keeping our grubby little fingers away from the rest lol! Noah's costume was just too cute! You think I'd get social services called on me if I make him wear it all the time? lol!! I love it plus it was soooooo cold out that night but his costume was super warm and fluffy. Ok anyways beadier things to talk about now. I've got bead specials planned for this weekend as well as a new auction. I'm still trying to think up a name for it but it's a really cute penguin set. They're so much fun to make. Penguin's are my sisters favorite so I know I'm going to have to make her some. Maybe I'll make some up into beaded bookmarks for my book group next week. Hopefully I'll have time. I have alot of things in the works for this week so I'll be popping in daily with updates, in the mean time have a great day!

Comments

Popular Posts