sneaky sneaky peeks are on the way!

Sneak Peeks are on the way I promise! I got easily sidetracked yesterday when my latest issue of Pages arrived. There are just so many new releases that look good! Also I've got a new soldered design coming up as well that will allow you to even further customize a pendant. You'll be able to send me a digital image (children, grandchild, pet, significant other etc.) and I'll artfully zap them into a pendant! These make great personalized gifts for the holiday I'll have a sample up soon. I'll also be making miniature ones of various designs (but these can also be personalized) and working them into beaded bookmarks (which coincidentally also make terrific holiday gifts!) I've got lot's of new ideas brewing in my head I tell ya! I'm so excited to actually be working on them so I'll have some new items for you to see in a bit! Check back!!

Comments

Popular Posts