Monday! Let's start the week!

Hope you all had a great long holiday weekend! Ours was terrific! We enjoyed lot's of family time, lot's of food, lot's of shopping and lot's of decorating. I still have some holiday decorations to go through and dig out but most everything is up and we're looking pretty festive inside and outside. I love this time of year! I have to add in a late Happy Birthday to Carrie because I didn't get any time on the computer over the weekend. It was her B day on Thanksgiving but we went out to TGIFriday's and took in a Comedy show on Saturday instead it was alot of fun! I've got a new knitty bag going up soon as I finish up with pictures. I also have 2 new auctions that need some finishing touches but they'll be up soon I think one tomorrow (it'll be more 3 day auctions!) and then another one on Thursday-ish I'm aiming for.
I also have some new earrings to get up on the storefront and a bracelet or two. So there's lot's going on this week, actually it's looking like from here until Christmas is going to be super busy. I've got several orders shipping out today and anything that came in over the weekend or late last week is in the works for this week. I'm off to fill out all the rebates stuff from the weekend before I forget. Have a great day!

Comments

Popular Posts