Gift Certificates!!!

GIFT CERTIFICATES are now available! Not only do they make great gifts for the Holidays when you're not sure what to buy for someone on your list but they also make great gifts for Birthdays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day and other special occassions! They can be used towards everything on my website except for my ebay auctions. Well I have been working away on lot's of new things and TONS of soldered pendants for wholesale orders as well as for this weeks bead specials and Rings N Things page. I love making these pendants so much, not so much the soldering part but my favorite part is putting together the picture collages and pressing them between the glass to see how the finished product will look. I finally made myself one yesterday and so far I've worn it on leather cord necklace and sterling silver chain and I love them both ways so I think I'll start letting you guys create your own necklaces! I think it'll be a great and easy way for you to choose each part of your own necklace so I'll have it all broken down for you so you can add what you like into your cart! I know it probably doesn't make much sense but you'll see very soon what I'm talking about!
Lot's of new ideas buzzing around my head lately so I'm trying to set them all in action because they all make great gifts and stocking stuffers! Hope you are having a great weekend! We have my aunt and uncle from Toronto here for the weekend! I love when they get to visit or when we get to go there. We haven't gotten to go since before Noah was born so I think we're going to plan on going for Easter. It's only a 4 1/2 hour car ride from us which is pretty much my limit when it comes to car travel so it's perfect lol! Ok I'm off to catch up on TIVO. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!

Comments

Popular Posts