almost TGIF!!

Sterling silver chain maille with one of my lampwork glass lentils in luscious pinks.
I am really, really pleased with how this bracelet turned out. One of my favorite things to do at the torch is work with Raku my second favorite is lentils and my third favorite is super huge funky chunky silver toggles so that's exactly what I did! New suede leather cord in 5 amazing colors will be a new feature for create a necklace!


My extremely talented cousin Rosa made me this super cool crystal leather cuff! LOVE IT!!!!!

And finally the Fibonacci scarf that I knitted up last week, super fun and easy and it looks great!





Hooray! it's almost Friday!!

It's been a super busy week. Lot's of fun stuff going on in and out of the studio and since I usually do my TGIF bit everyweek I'll just leave you with lot's of sneak peeks tonight and head on off to bed early ;) See ya tomorrow!!

Comments

Popular Posts