Thursday


Ok so the sneak peeks pics didn't happen yet sorry about that! It's been such a busy week with the bookfair, orders, family outtings and working on new things. There's several new soldered photo charm items coming soon, new bags and purses coming soon, lot's of new joolz and beads specials this weekend and a new auction or two. I'm going to try to squeeze in a new bead or two in between bead order beads so that I can have a little extra because it's been such a busy week. Thank you so much for your orders and for keeping me so busy! I really appreciate it! I've been trying to come up with new things and new color combos let me know if there's something you want to see and I'll work on it for next weeks specials or this weekends specials if I have time. This weekend and next week are full of events that will be keeping us running around and busy again! I thought the summers were the busiest for parties and things to do but apparently I was mistaken lol! It's been chilly and rainy here all week on and off. Last weekend we had some terrible storms that produced some amazing rainbows. Here's a pic I snagged off my back balconey of a double rainbow. I'm off for some tea and to finish editing pics and update website inventory before heading out to the torch. Have a great day!

Comments

Popular Posts