specials are up!

What a fun night last night! The only thing that bugs me about home parties is I want everything I ordered right then and there!! :( I hate waiting! So anyhow Bead Specials are up!! Plus I should have a few more auctions ready to go in the next day or two. I'll also be switching out my made to order page with some new stuff too! This week I'm moving hosting providers to a new company on my site so I'm hoping it's smooth sailing an I'm keeping fingers crossed that I don't have any down time but it shouldn't be for very long if there is any. Ok I'm off for now I feel like I'm forgetting to mention something but I'll pop back on in a bit if I remember. Gotta head to Lowe's for a few things, we're upgrading my ventilation set up on my work bench. Be back later!

Comments

Popular Posts