Fun Fun weekend!

The weekend was a blast! Noah's birthday party pt.2 was awesome! We had a great turn out and even though it was hot the weather was great but hot so we held it in our rec room. Noah got lot's of presents I think pretty much everything on his list. He doesn't know what to play with first! Yesterday we did a little shopping and relaxing. In beadier news I've got lot's of Halloween specials planned for the week so I'm planning on posting those either Thurs. or Fri. I'll send out an annoucement to let you know. I've got some auctions that need a few finishing touches and lot's of pics to be taken of new joolz.
Also be sure to check out my contest because there's a new vote site on the scene called My oh My shops and so now there are THREE places to increase your chances of winning the freebies! My party lite show was awesome! Had a great turn out for that too and it was so much fun! Now comes the hard part in choosing everything I want without getting too overboard but they make it so hard because they offer such great hostess specials and bonuses and promos etc. I think I'm going to book my next party for Spring because it was just so much fun and I don't ever want to have another consultant except for Michelle because she is the best! I have had and been to several countless party lite parties in the past and no one compares to how she does shows. So anyhow it's been busy busy around here! Enjoy some pics of the party!

Yum Yum!
The birthday boy with his own little cake to make a mess of! His big cake was adorable baby einstein theme they did a terrific job with it! Uh oh daddy got a splat of frosting to the face everyone within arms reach got frosted lol!
Carrie and Matthew and Noah scooting around I dunno what he's looking for lol!
Aunt Joanne (my sis) and cousin Giovianni and Grandpa (joe's dad) hiding out in the back ground lol
Noah the birthday king with his Nonna and Nonno (my parents.)

Comments

Anonymous said…
oh my gosh i just came and saw all this and realized u posted me on there! AHHHHH LOL but the pics are so cute! Okay yeah also my fingers hurt from knitting so I need to work on my form!
OH and I voted! hehehehe :0)
Carrie

Popular Posts