Back in the Saddle

Well after one of the most difficult and devastating weeks I've ever had to endure I again want to say a big thank you for all of your prayers and kind emails. They really mean alot to me and warm my heart to know that I am surround by such wonderful peers. Thank you also for you patience with orders this week. I do have good news though, tomorrow is a big shipping day! I'm getting back in the swing of things and have been easing my mind working on orders. Thank you so much for keeping me busy! This week I have lot's of book reviews to get in an edited as well as new jewelry pieces I want to get to AND planning and getting everything together for Noah's Birthday party next weekend. But I cannot forget to give a big birthday shout out to my goddaughter Alyssa! HAPPY 6TH BIRTHDAY!!!!! Last year I missed her birthday party because I went into labor and she was one of my & noah's very first visitors ! She is so adorable and I cannot belive how big she's getting and it's so cute how Noah's face just lights up everytime he sees her and how patient and fun she is playing with him and her little brothers too. I always crack up whenever I'm on the phone with Mark or Carrie and then Kyle will get on and want to talk to Noah or wants to know if Noah can come over to swim or play, it's hilarious! So anyhow in other news, I've finally signed up through my library for the audio books downloads and I don't know why I didn't do it sooner, it's so easy! There's a website and I just log in and punch in whatever I want in the search and any and every book imaginable is in this system and I can download them for free right onto my computer or into my MP3 player and I'm all set to listen to anything I want while I'm torching up beads! I haven't been at my torch all week ...over a week actually! wowza! So I think tomorrow I'll be listening to One for the Money by Janet Evanovich I've read them all but I want to listen to the whole series now. Well I'm off for now to try and get some shut eye but just wanted to pop in and let you know I'm here and thank you again.

Comments

Popular Posts