New Joolz & My B day!


Lot's of new Joolz up today! One new necklace, a new bracelet and a TON of new earrings! I told you I was on a major earrings kick this week. If I keep on at this rate I'll be sure to do some really great mark downs. At the torch: Yes I'm still on a major floral kick AND to top things off I got really super duper sucked into cutesy today I dunno what came over me. Well ok I do know what came over me here's the scoop the short version (maybe) I got a new green to play with and it turns all marble like and swirly all on it's just from being worked in the flame I think it's technically called Mosaic Green so anyhow off I go with this green and as I'm working it I am reminded of turtles big green sea turtles (I love turtles!) so yep you guessed it! (Did you guess it?) I ended up making turtle beads, actual turtle shaped beads with legs and faces and all! They are super cute I have to say for being anti cutesy I sure can make a cute turtle ;) So anyhow it's going to be one major cutesy and floral filled Bead Specials this week. Not sure when I'll be posting them because I have a few other sets to finish up first. So anyhow tomorrow is my birthday! I'm not sure what the plans are for the weekend yet. We originally were going to go away for the weekend but that was only if our new car was in (which it's not) so we're going to reschedule that for another weekend instead because I can't imagine it would be very fun to travel too far and with a baby in a little car especially the way we pack and being too used to traveling in an SUV. My reads : Right now I'm reading Avalon High by Meg Cabot and Startled by His Furry Shorts by Louise Rennison and both are super funny and light and fun reads so far. My brother's 21st birthday is Sunday (we almost ended up with the same birthday!) But just in case I don't get time to chat again over the weekend HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRANKIE!!!!!!The best (and only tee hee) brother in the whole wide world! I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts