The squeeze goes on...


sheesh! Every time I tried to update today blogger was either slow or under maintenance so here I am at 1:30 in the am just popping in for a chat finally. All my work at the torch is still resulting in squeezes (except for orders tee hee but I'd squeeze all of those if I could too! It's a sickness I tell ya!) Just so you don't think I'm a complete freak if this is your first time visiting but squeezing is a glass press I like to use when the glass is still in a very lava like molten state to make my beads squeeze into this cool flat ish shape. More importantly though I finally got lot's and lot's of new items up in just about all the galleries!!! woohoo!!!! New necklaces? why yes there is! New bracelets? yup, sure enough! New earrings? yes m'am you betcha!! Marsha has officially set me loose on the my entire site...Scary but true...and after days learning and playing I finally got it all up! yeehaw! I've got no new Doo Dads though but I will soon so keep checking back cause I have a bunch of new cell phone charms and some pendants and a few other cute things going up there soon. Non beadie chat heading your way...What have I been reading lately? Size 12 is Not Fat by Meg Cabot which is a fantastic and funny read. It's a bit of a mystery/suspense but in a humorous chic lit kinda way and I loved it! It's supposed be the start of a new series for Meg and I sure hope so. I've also just picked up for the library the new Megan McCafferty book Charmed Thirds which I plan to start in the next day or so once I get caught up on my reviews so I'll let you know how I like it soon. Also finished up Fetish by Tara Moss, fabulous I highly recommend. I've also got Catch Me When I Fall by Nicci French and few more others I'll tell you all more about later! Now I must sleep!! ack I'm tired but I can't sign off today with out also telling you to go check out even more new joolz on the debut of BLUE NOODLE!!!! hooray! Marsha has been working her butt off on the launch and so surf around and take it all in cause it's fabulous!

Comments

Popular Posts