The Sunday low down


I love anything vintage included fun little vintage cards like this one ;) I am just about completely caught up on orders! woohoo! Tomorrow should just about do it so what I'm going to do is post the bead specials I have ready to go tomorrow (Mon.) sometime in the afternoon and then I'll be posting specials as I complete them because I have tons of sets started. I have to designate a photo day for jewelry this week too because I had a very productive weekend full of new designs lot's of earrings, one really spectacular bracelet and one fabuloso necklace that is quite different and fun to wear. Finally found and ordered my desk this weekend! I went with a beautiful antique style secretary drop lid with velvet lined little draws and compartments gallor perfect for all my jewelry designing needs:) It should be here in about 2 weeks maybe sooner! I can't wait! Now I just need to find me a comfy stylish yet antique ish looking chair that doesn't quite match but still looks like it goes. Picked up some more vintage bar and cafe signs for the rec room and some pretty scrolly french bistro type wall hangings for my kitchen. Does anyone know if the crackle paint technique works on a walls? I have a focal wall idea going on in my head for quite some time now for my kitchen dining area so just curious if anyone has tried to crackle anything other than furniture. comment or email me if you have I'd love to hear about it! Ok I'm off to go work on a review with a deadline that is creeping up this week and still needs a lot of work! Beads tomorrow! Don't forget! and I have a bunny bead auction ending later today so check that out (and bid! lol) if you get the chance. Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Popular Posts