New ebay auction



New Auction is up! I'm so in love with this set. I forgot how much fun Raku is and I actually got some really pretty color reactions with it and it looks even more amazing encased in clear and clear bubbles. The black lentils with the encased raku pods are very sleek and would make a great pair of earrings and pendant. Look for more of these in my specials soon because I think I'm addicted. I'm going to have to make me some of these for sure! Just a quick update today. Marsha is hard at work on my new site and I'm sorting through inventory and solds and clearing out to make room for the new spring/summer items. I'll have some more sneak peeks over the next several days. Have a fantastic day and thank you so much for taking the time to check out my auction!

Comments

Popular Posts