Monday! Let's start the week!

Here's what's up on ebay right now and ending soon! Check it out if you get the chance! It's a super cute set and one of my favorite color combo's to work with I'm sooooo in love with turquoise I can't help it! BEAD SPECIALS will be up tomorrow!!! so be sure to check back for those too!

Had a great weekend but a major busy one! I did manage to get some good design time in thought which I'm pretty happy with. Here are a few sneak peeks of some things I've been working on, have had but still need to put up and a custom order that I'm finishing up this week but I love the pieces so much that I'm going to add them to the site as well. Me and Marsha have been really busy with some new developments. Once we get some things in order I'll explain that last comment a bit more and have something to show for! I'm super duper excited about it though! So stay tuned! It's exciting stuff!

Comments

Popular Posts