later that same day...

They're up!!!
I called my internet provider (don't worry, I behaved myself) they did a test signal and said it wasn't how it was supposed to be so they're going to send someone out tomorrow between 8-12 (don't you just love those types of appointments, yeah let me just sit at home all day and wait for you, really I don't mind...) and they're supposed to come and figure out the whole signal thing and were the problem is but they also told me to go get a new box so I went and did that and already I can tell a big difference so I'm thinking it was the box. Seriously I wish I could have taken a picture of the two to compare. Me and joe were laughing so hard we've had that old box for years and it's like the difference between cells phones now a days and Zach Morris' Saved by the Bell cell phone monstrosity lol! So I'm hoping this mean's problemed solved. Anyhow enjoy the specials I'll be back later to update.

Comments

Popular Posts