blech! it's ugly out!

It's cold and rainy and gloomy and gross out! Which mean's I'm still in my jammies lol! yeah I have had no motivation to get dressed so instead I opted to torch, do my packaging and shipping, clean beads, string beads and work on some new joolz all without getting dressed so I guess that's where my motivation went. I got a really early start today I dunno why but I do belive a nap is in order later on lol! I've got another ebay set in the works actually maybe two I'm going to have to see after today's beads are done cooking what I'm going to do. Alas my jammie day must come to an end I don't to scare the people at the post office lol! Alright I'm off to go get dressed and start my errand running for the day. Let's see if I can still be productive sans jammies. Have a great day! I'll be back later for more chatter and perhaps and sneak peek or two!

Comments

Popular Posts