Vintage is the word of the day...


Lately I just love the look of pearls. Freshwater, coin, glass, it doesn't matter they are all pretty to me and I love using various sizes and many strands! Even several of my bridal orders this week have been for pearl sets so I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one loving this classic and timeless look. I have been hording TONS of vintage components for months and months now and I've been playing around with them and have lot's of new designs incorporating pearls and these gorgeous unique and one of akind components. They are a bit boho meets estate sale. Perfect with a great pair of peeptoe pumps, jeans, a t shirt and nice beaded vintage clutch. Just my style I hope you like 'em I'll give you a sneak peek soon as I finish them up.
My parent's new house is really coming along! It's so exciting! I'm so excited for them the brazilian cherry floors have been layed I cannot wait to see them with the finish but that won't be until the very very end but I can't wait to see the color come out. I remember when me and joe re did our hardwoods in our old house and the poly finish was the best part it's like the floors come to life! The granite went in today and it's gorgeous. Granite has such depth it instantly inspired some new bead ideas. Anyhow not much longer now, a few more weeks and the fun part starts...well after the heavy lifting and moving but THEN the fun stuff starts...the decorating!!! lol! That's all we talk about lately, my dad probably thinks we're nuts lol! Roxy and the cats have actually been doing well together! I think they'll be sad to not be roomies anymore ...well Jasmine won't I won't sugar coat it, Jasmine is a DIVA! Big time so I think she'll be glad to not have the pupster panting over her anymore lol! Phoebe I think enjoys her little sidekick though :) ok going to go curl up with Goodnight Nobody, I hope to finish it up it's really good! Have a great night!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I want to read that book! You'll have to buy it for me for Valentine's Day! Love you!!
Marianna said…
Hey babe! It's REALLY REALLY good!!! I'm ganna have to buy it for sure. Hey whatcha getting me for V day!!!?????
Love you!
ps. you are such a slacker! You're supposed to be working!!!! I'm telling, that's it! :)
Marianna said…
oh forgot to say that I'm not quite done with it just yet I ended up falling asleep ack! I must have been really tired lol!

Popular Posts