TGIF!


Do the germs ever end!? I hate being sick I'm such a big baby about it and miserable with the runny nose. I was fearing for my life at the torch today because the only way to keep working was to stuff tissue up my nostrils and I'm sitting there hoping like heck that I don't get any shocky glass popping off and setting my nostrils on fire, wouldn't that be a sight? :) I think I'm reaching the very end stages finally. Noah is feeling much better still a bit of a cough though. Joe is starting up and really feeling miserable so it's looking like a nice low key weekend of laying around watching movies. My favorite! So I don't mind. Is it this week or next week that RENT comes out DVD? I love that soundtrack! Anyhow I plan on spending the whole weekend playing catch up on orders this bug has really set me back so I'm not sure how many specials I'll have this week we'll have to wait and see. I do hope to finally finish up an auction or two though cause I've got those started and they are super duper cute I'm quite pleased so far. Anyone watch Dancing with the Stars? Boohoo Team Rinna is gone:( It's such a hard choice though because they are all so good! I'm very happy with the final four they were all my favorites so from here on out I don't care who the winner is I'm just happy to be watching them shake their grove thang because they are all very good dancers! Stacey really does have awesome legs! If I didn't know who she was I would think that she was the professional dancer because she is just such a natural. Ok I'm off for now I've got to put the finishing touches on a review and get it in before my deadline. Hope you all have a great weekend! I'll be popping in and out with little updates throughout.

Comments

Popular Posts