monday already?


Did ya have a good weekend? I hope so. We had a great weekend. The weather has been soooooo cool though it makes your bones ache! Had a bit of snow over the weekend too they made it sound like we were supposed to get this HUGE snow storm but not so much...oh well. I have to admit that as much as I'm ready for Spring I wouldn't mind one last BIG whopper of a snow storm. But only if I don't have to leave the house for anything :) Well we're finally getting our mail here at out new address I was a bit worried about that but it was a pretty smooth transition where I didn't get anything for several days and then I got hit with a wammy of parcels so it's been like christmas! Lot's of shiny baubles and lot's of new glass and glass supplies too to sort through and play with and come up with new designs with but first I must sort, label and organize the new goods which I suprisingly enjoy doing.

I cannot belive that V day is just around the corner! Marsha game me a ton of cool clip art to use for V day and Easter so I'm ganna have to update often this week and next just so I can use them all! :) Speaking of V day I have a set of beads on ebay ending in a day or so that is a pretty versatile it's perfect for V day but it's also nice because the colors and the designs used are a year around style so be sure to check those out HERE! Thanks for looking! I'm working on a really cute new set for ebay I haven't made these is a really long time or at least that's what it feels like! The colors are my favorites I'm going to have to make myself some! I can't wait for you to see! I'll have a few new specials available tomorrow and then with a full week ahead of me I'll be able to get back on track for next week. Alrighty bead heads I'm off to go curl up and read.

Comments

Popular Posts