Midweek round up!


Play, play, play! I've been havnig fun playing at the torch all week however most of the beadies are already spoken for but I"m working on a few specials too! So no worries.

I should have an ebay set up later this week. It's a Valentine's day set and will probably most likely aside from custom orders be my last V day themed set for the year! I've been having fun playing with organic styles and silvers today. I'm not sure whether there is anything worth showing you but I had fun none the less.
My baby is 6mths old!!! Can you belive it!? that just blows my mind...and tears me up a bit! lol! I was finishing unpacking all of his boxes and sorting through clothes that don't fit anymore and what to save and what to donate and what to give away and I came upon his coming home from the hospital outfit and yeah that tiny little outfit did me in. I just couldn't help it! :) Plus he's starting to cut a tooth! It's going to be so funny to see that great big sweet smile with teeth! So anyhow I've got a mountain of laundry to do and lot's more unpacking to do too. I'm finding so many things I forgot I ever had, jeez! Oh and I have an Easter/Spring themed auction ending tomorrow swing on by the bay and check that out if you have a chance! Have a great day!

Comments

Popular Posts