Happy Super Bowl Sunday!

This is a fun little link enjoy the Virtual Kitty!
So as exciting as it is to have the Super Bowl literally like only 40 mins away I'm just not that into it plus I'm not a fan of either of the two teams plus what I did see of it, it was probably one of the least exciting, lamest games ever so Joe & Noah and the guys all spent the day and evening watching sports and I spent the day and evening shopping. I found awesome plaques that I think I'm going to have to go back one said "You can never be too rich, too young, too thin or have too many shoes." and the other read "When you get tired of shopping sit down and try on some shoes." only problem with that last one is is you end up walking out with more bags than you meant to. On the beadier side of things, I got some beads made and I got lot's of new glass yesterday! I'm hoping to get caught up on orders enough to spend a good chunk of my torch time tomorrow playing with the new glass for some yummy specials for Tuesday I think there may be only a few more new sets for this Tuesday and then by next Tuesday I'll be on track enough for a full page of Specials, we shall see how the week goes. Hope you all had a great weekend. I'll chat at you more tomorrow!

Comments

Popular Posts