I wonder how long it will take...

I think this might be one of my most favorite pics! What cute little peepers pearing over that BIG ol box! lol!
Noah's pimpin new ride from his grandparents! My nephew Giovanni got a Thomas one! They do all sorts of noisey fun stuff!
I think it's going to take me clear into spring before I will actually remember to NATURALLY write "2006" to actually remember and not have to re write, scratch out or erase before getting it right. I'm really looking forward to the new year and new things and new resolutions and new experiences and new ideas and new designs etc. I know that 2006 is going to bring on some big changes (more about that later...) and we're really looking forward to them. Without getting too gushy I just want to say a big THANK YOU to all of you for all your encouragments and friendly emails, for all the votes and support, for purchasing my little beadie and bauble pieces of wearable art and allowing me work from home and be home with my baby and be creative and do what I love to do most. I hope the New Year brings you lot's of happiness and good health, a fresh start and wonderful adventures.
So here are some pics of a peek at our holiday fun. My grandma knitted that beret style winter hat for Noah she makes all sorts of amazing things and I'm lucky enough to have a whole closet full of them to match pretty much everything I own lol!! I love the pic of him peering around that big present especially! I'm hoping to have a new auction and some specials up this week but I think I might hold off on the specials until next week since I know many of you are still busy with holiday stuff and then of course we're ringing in the New Year this weekend so I think next week will be better for specials and I'll be able to put together a few more in the mean time. I think I will have a new auction posted later this week though because I'm really excited about something new (new for me at least) that I've been having a lot of fun with and I just can't seem to stop creating them! They are inspired by a fellow lampworker and friend and she was gracious enough to give me the thumbs up to put my own spin on it and have fun with it. What in the world am I talking about? You'll see!!! I think they are soooooo cool and I'm for sure making myself some! Anyhow more on that later too! Ok all for now! Have a great night! and if you get a chance be sure to check out my auction that is ending tomorrow you can find that HERE! enjoy!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh my god are u kidding me with that picture!! that is hilarious! You should enter that in some sort of contest or something it is just too funny! The present look gigantic sitting on him!! By the way I have pics to post of him opening his presents at our house!! I will let u know when they are up!

Popular Posts