uggh germs...

Image hosted by Photobucket.comI worked so hard at keeping joe's cold germs away only to wake up this morning with a sore throat and stuffy runny sneezy nose:( I feel like poo. Needless to say not a whole lot got done today, Noah and I went shopping with my mom tonight and a few errands got completed earlier and that's about it. I'm hoping that I feel better tomorrow so I can get some torch time in. I'm ganna go ahead and plan on it and hopefully my nose will stop running long enough for me to light the torch :) I'm in a lentil mood I think tomorrow will be all lentils all day only lentils we shall see! I listed another Justbeads auction so check out my Bead Shoppe for links and info! So anyhow yes it's late I'm still up working on some stuff but I think it's time for night, night. Good Night!

Comments

Popular Posts