Tuesday updates and chat


I've got bead specials up finally! Sorry for the delay and for posting them so late at night. GET BEADS !
I can't wait for Thanksgiving! I have so much to do though. I'm in charge of desserts for my parents' house and appetizers for my in laws house. Lunch at my parents and dinner at Joe's parents. I've got a few things planned out but I need to pull a few more recipes from the internet tonight because there are 2 things I haven't decided on making yet.
I've been working on new pieces for the show still don't have an exact date yet I pretty much know the week but not day. It'll be in Dec. I think the second week. That's ganna be a super busy week too because we have the annual office xmas party that same week too. So anyhow that's what I've been up to.
Note to self: If you are going to hold stringers between your lips while at the torch be sure to keep close track of which end you put back in your mouth!!!! yikes! oh and another torch blooper: When the rod is blazing hot and molten and you get a butterfinger moment and it falls, as long as it's not rolling at you or about to fall in your lap then let it fall where it may and don't try to catch it because 99.9% of the time it will be the hot molten end that you are going to end up with!!!
Listening to at the torch: Inkspell by Cornelia Funk (book on cd)
Currently reading a ton of books at once but most recently started: The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger (chic lit, light reading, funny!)

Have a Great Day!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts