The Sunday low down

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Just a quickie update to let you all know that I'm going to try and get a couple of specials up later this evening. It's super crazy windy here today and whenever the winds pick up like this is makes my ventilation system go wacky and backdraft in the studio blowing my flame all over the place and darn near setting me of fire. Needless to say I learned my lesson a long time ago and no long even make an attempt on days like today to torch so instead I'll put up what I can and then put up the rest when the weather will let me finish up the other sets of beads. In the mean time I think I'll spend some time cleaning and stringing beads and then I have a new jewelry piece started that I'm itching to get done because it's going to be another busy week at the torch and shipping orders and I'll be kicking myself for not getting to work on it when I had the chance. Desperate Housewives tonight! And I still have this weeks OC to watch. Am I the only person left who is still using tapes instead of TIVO? lol not for long, I think Joe and I are going to treat ourselves to one for the holidays instead of doing a major present buying fiasco for ourselves and just go toy crazy for Noah instead, it'll be funner that way! :)

Comments

Popular Posts