monday already?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Still working away! Shows tomorrow! I've got A LOT done and little more to do. It's supposed to be a big show lot's of people and bring a friend and the whole shabang so I'm excited! Still waiting to hear back from Marsha or Jimmy or someone but I think I might take a chance that someone might be home maybe tomorrow evening and try to call I know that Jimmy is sleeping at the hospital with her so I don't know if anyone will even be at the house or not but it's worth a try. I'm itching for some baby info! lol! Hopefully I'll have some pics of the little cutie to show you all soon! Ok I need a snack and then it's back to work for me. I'll be buring the midnight oil! Have a great night I'll be back tomorrow to let you know how the show went!

Comments

Popular Posts