Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! I don't know how my parents do it every year. Us kids have 2 or 3 things to make each of whatever we want pretty much but my parents go all out to the nines with all the fixin's they plan and cook for days. I'm exhausted running around all day and preparing things and cooking and baking for just a few things lol! I've still got deviled eggs to to peel and halve and whip up the fillings for and then 2 of my pies I'll put the fillings together tomorrow morning so they have time to chill but the crust won't be soggy. I've been using ever spare minute this week making jewelry for my upcoming show. It seems like I have a lot made and then I worry that it's not enough so I'm pulling out all the stops. I've been hording tons of bead sets that I've been creating to display also because I know alot of my customers coming to the show are really interested in those and in having some custom pieces made with them so then whatever doesn't sell I'll be sure to post on my specials or keep for myself hehe. Also before I forget...HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARRIE!!! I don't have a picture to post and embarrass you with because somehow I don't know if it's some sort of radar but whenever a camera appears Carrie magically dissappears lol! Ok I'm heading back to my latest chain maille piece. Friday will be a big shipping day for me so if you are waiting on your beads or jewelry they will be heading your way very soon! Well I hope you have a wonderful and safe holiday. Enjoy all the great good, have safe travels and most importantly I hope you get to spend it with the people you love! Cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts