Sunday New Ebay Auction...


Hey all! Hope you are having a great weekend. It's cool and crisp but sunny and gorgeous here. Joe's doing an open house on one of his listings, Noah is napping, I've got laundry going, the house picked up and a new ebay auction all ready to go. I have it schedule to start later this evening I think I set it for 7:30pm eastern so be sure to check that out because it is now my most favorite beads ever!! The color is amazing the pictures don't even do it justice. I'm in love with all of my new glass that I got this week. I have even more beads on the way funny how easily new glass can inspire me lol! Is my beading style starting to head in a new direction? yeah you could say that. I'm pretty pleased with it. I've had ideas and thoughts of new things I've been wanting to do for a LONG time now. Wanting to push myself beyond the usual same ole same ole. I realize to you they may just seem like beads but if you are a bead maker or have seen the time, attention to detail, control and dare I say stamina to create lampwork then you will know what I'm talking about. Jocelyn from Jaychantel and a few other beaders used to have torch cams in their studios so you could watch them make beads which was awesome because I don't think a lot of people actually know what we do and how we do it. Anyhow I originally had one of my original flare designs in this set as well but I wasn't 100% happy (picky picky lol!) with it so I'll probably offer it in a mini set on my specials soon. I'm definitly making myself some of these squeezed pink beauties because I know if I don't I'll be kicking myself once I run out of this color because it's a ODD lot color which basically mean once it's gone it's gone you'll never see this exact color again so I'm savoring it and for sure making myself enough for a bracelet and earrings at the very least hehe :) It sort of reminds me of the ever famous (and over the top expensive and no longer available) Streaky Pink. Just trust me it's yummy! here's a peek and enjoy the rest of your weekend plus don't forget it's Deperate Housewives night!!! whooooopeeeee!

Comments

Popular Posts