more pictures...

Here's some more recent pics of my parents' new house that's being built. I can't wait for walls! I get to pick paint, color schemes, do some faux finishes, furniture layouts etc the fun stuff! Me and my mom LOVE that kind of stuff it's the best part or at least the funnest lol! So I've been clipping from home magazines and paint chips and fabrics for weeks now. Anyhow I finally got these pics uploaded and already there is even more work completed at the site lol! Man they work fast! I go out there at least once a day for pictures and such so I'll keep posting progress for those of you who have been enjoying watching the progress.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
left side view of the garage side (Joe and my dad just chillin' watching the progress).
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Partial front view.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Partial rear view


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Just thought I'd take a peek down onto the great room from the catwalk.

Comments

Popular Posts