Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Jibber jabber...

The Chain Maille is complete! I love it love it love it! and I have it so you can customize your own I'll have more details on that bit later.


This is Noah's new "my mommy makes beads" t shirt and his walk like a egyptian I've been caught red handed look. lol!

I got nothing to say except I've got a review to write, beads on the brain and some major orders both bead and bridal to fill so I will have to have my big epiphany rant entry tomorrow or perhaps later tonight if I can. I will leave you with more pics instead.

2 comments:

Carrie McKinney said...

hehe he is so freakin cute! I never get to see him awake though!!! That is hilarious the pic with the arms all crazy too funny. I miss the little baby days! I need to post more pics on my blog I never think of it!

Star*Girl said...

LOL! you need to come over earlier that's when he's playing and giggling non stop. Poor kid get's his picture taken for every little thing he does but I just can't help! He looks like he got busted doing something he should have in that pic. like
"who me?!" LOL !